Author: NadaMoo Kitchen Modified by: IHHC
- 1 C. NadaMoo vanilla ice cream (organic and dairy free)
- 1 C. Halved strawberries
- ½ C. Frozen blueberries
- ½ C. Frozen raspberries
- 1 C. Coconut milk, add more as needed (I use So Delicious)
- Place halved strawberries around the edge of a glass bowl.
- Spread ice cream on bottom of the bowl. This should press the berries against edges. Place in freezer.
- Blend frozen blueberries, raspberries and coconut milk until smooth. Add coconut milk as needed for desired consistency. Carefully spread over top of the vanilla ice cream cake layer and put in the freezer about 2 hours.
- Garnish with blueberries or preferred fruit. Cut and serve
*OPTION: Use a prepared gluten free graham cracker crust. (I use MI-Del brand.) If using the crust, be sure to set out the ice cream to soften to help with spreading.