Dr. Axe Organic Bone Broth Protein™ French Vanilla Cake
Total Time: 35-40 minutes
Author: Dr. Axe Modified by: IHHC
- 1 box Vanilla Cupcake/Cake Mix
- (I use Simple Mills or Enjoy Life)
- 1–2 scoops Dr. Axe Organic Bone Broth Protein™ French Vanilla or Dr. Axe Bone Broth Protein Vanilla
- 1 container vanilla frosting (I use Simple Mills)
- 3 eggs (I use flax replacer ~see recipe below)
- ⅓C water
- ⅓ C avocado oil
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- Cacao nibs for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 8-inch cake pan and dust with 1½ teaspoons of vanilla muffin/cake mix.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs or egg replacer, water, oil, vanilla, cake mix and Organic Bone Broth Protein French Vanilla.
- Pour batter into cake pan.
- Bake cake for 30–35 minutes. Let cool.
- Top with Simple Mills Vanilla Frosting, and cacao nibs.
*Flax Egg Replacer:
For 1 egg mix:
- 1Tbs. ground flax seeds
- 3Tbs. water.
Let stand for 10-15 minutes