These chewy gluten free monster cookies are full of oats, chocolate chips, and chocolate candy! This is a nut free and vegan recipe.
- 9 ounces So Delicious Coco Whip thawed
- Pure pumpkin puree (1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 12 Enjoy Life vanilla honey graham cookies, (or Kinnikinnick graham style crackers, or Kinninnick or Mi-Del gluten free graham style pie crust, crumbled)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons vegan buttery spread optional
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Place the honey graham cookies and the vegan buttery spread (if using) in a food processor and process on high speed to form crumbs. Set aside.
- Place the coco whip, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and ginger in a mixing bowl and mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Refrigerate the pumpkin mousse for about an hour to chill. You can skip this step if you need to serve it immediately.
- Place some crumbs in the bottom of six wine glasses or small bowls. Spoon in some of the chilled pumpkin mousse. Add some more cookie/graham crumbs, and another layer of mousse. Top with a few more crumbs and some pumpkin seeds.
Author Kelly Roenicke, modified by IHH Clinic.