- 2 zucchinis
- 2 eggplants
- 1 each red, yellow and orange pepper
- 1 bunch carrots
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 2 bunches green onions
- 2 tbsp. rosemary
- 2 tbsp. thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ⁄4 cup (60 mL) balsamic vinegar (for sulphite sensitivity, substitute rice wine vinegar)
- 1 ⁄2 cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Slice zucchini and eggplant lengthwise in thick slices.
- Seed and quarter peppers. Halve carrots lengthwise.
- Trim green onions and Portobello mushrooms.
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients and toss over vegetables.
- Grill vegetables 2-4 minutes on each side; halve mushroom.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
Tip: A mandolin slicer will make slicing the vegetables much easier and safer
Recipe first published in Allergic Living magazine. Recipe Inspired By: Simon Clarke