- 3-4 cups of fresh romaine lettuce cleaned and torn (you could just use the bagged stuff)
- About 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- About 1/2 cup fresh strawberries cut in small chunks
- 1 oz (28g) Crumbled Feta – Substitute with Pure Goat or Sheep Feta, or coconut flakes if you want to remove dairy
- 1 tbsp Sweet Poppy Dressing – Watch for sugar content. Panera makes/sells a good Poppy Seed dressing.
Wash and prepare all your ingredients. Top the greens with the berries and cheese. Drizzle on the dressing and enjoy!