Author: Dr. Axe Modified by: IHHClinic
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 large beets, washed and sliced
- One 15oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1½ C. tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Scoop Nitro Beet Collagen Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place the beets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend on high until well-combined.
- Serve with freshly chopped veggies*
*Try serving with white and purple carrots, or white and blue corn chips for a 4th of July theme