Author: Martine Partridge Modified by: IHHC
- 2 Chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 Tbsp. Avocado or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger, minced
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 C. Green cabbage, shredded
- 2 Carrots, julienned or grated (about 1.5-2 c)
- 1 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut aminos
- ¼ c Green onion, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat 4 Tbsp. oil on medium high. Add chicken and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until almost fully cooked.
- Add 2 Tbsp. oil, garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant, about one minute.
- Add cabbage and carrot. Cook until soft, and the chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6-8 minutes.
- Remove the chicken, cabbage and carrot mix from the heat. Stir in coconut aminos, vinegar, and green onion. Serve.