Easy Vegan Cheese Ball
A flavorful and delicious vegan cheese ball is just right for a party or game day! Recipe is gluten free, vegan, and takes about 10 minutes to prepare.
- 2 Tablespoons vegan buttery spread
- 1 block Daiya Jalapeno Havarti Cheese cut into cubes
- 1 container plain Daiya cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Somewhat Spicy SuperSeedz or any seed of your choice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
Place the spicy pumpkin seeds in a food processor and pulse until they are coarse crumbs. Remove all but two tablespoons of the seeds and put on a plate. Set aside.
- Add the cubes of Jalapeno Havarti cheese to the bowl of the food processor. Pulse until the cheese is pretty finely chopped.
- Add the Daiya cream cheese, vegan buttery spread, garlic powder, and cumin, and mix on high speed until smooth and combined.
- Scrape out the cheese mixture and place on the plate with the pumpkin seeds. Use your hands to form a ball and roll in the seeds until it is coated. Wrap the cheese ball in plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving with crackers or cut up veggies.
Recipe from Kelly Roenicke @ The Pretty Bee