This recipe is gluten free and can be made dairy and egg free as well.
- ½-1 Head of Red Cabbage Shredded
- 4 Orange Carrots
- 2 Tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Tsp Celery Seed
- 1 Tsp Salt (my go lighter if you wish)
- ¼ Tsp pepper
- ½-1 cup Organic Mayo depending how large of a serving you are making. Make sure this is a vegan if you are avoiding eggs. If you are avoiding soy verify your mayo is soy free. Sir Kensington’s Fabanaise Vegan Mayo contains chickpeas, no dairy, eggs, or soy.
- Add ½ cup lactose or dairy free Sour Cream if you are able to eat dairy.
Mix all together and enjoy!