Author: Anita Tee Modified by IHHC
Ingredients (Makes 6 Servings)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 C. Cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Organic tahini paste (optional if tolerable)
- ¾ tsp. Salt
- Additional 3 Tbsp. olive oil for serving
- Extra olive oil for serving
- Smoked paprika
- In a microwave safe dish, mix the 2 Tbsp. olive oil, water, cauliflower, garlic cloves, and ½ tsp. salt; microwave for 15 minutes.
- Once tender, transfer to a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Add in the tahini, olive oil and ¾ tsp. salt and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a bowl sprinkled with paprika and 3 Tbsp. olive oil.
*Optional add in: Seasoned sprouted pumpkin seeds for garnish/texture.