Nurse Practitioner/DO/MD Job Posting
Integrative Health and Hormone Clinic (IHHC) in Hiawatha Iowa is recruiting a part or full-time nurse practitioner (NP), doctor of osteopathy or medical doctor to join a thriving practice offering integrative and functional medicine, IV Vitamin therapy, and hormone optimization including pellet placements. We provide in-depth assessments for all of our patients, and incorporate advanced functional medicine diagnostic testing.
Our providers typically see on average 12 patient visits per day. All providers work as a part of a highly-collaborative team including nurses and health coaches.
Our ideal candidate would embody and live according to the lifestyle we prescribe to our patients. They would strive to create the best possible patient experience for every patient at every encounter. They would exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy the business and clinical practice of nursing.
The applicant needs to be punctual, able to multi task, have a kind and caring personality, be proficient with EMR, exhibit a strong work ethic, and be willing to be a good team player. 1-3 years of experience would be preferred. Hiring immediately.
- Board certification as a Family Physician or Adult/Gero OR Family Nurse Practitioner is ideal. We would still be interested to converse with a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Dedication to pursuing training and/or certification in Functional Medicine or Integrative Medicine
- Minimum 2-year work-experience in an outpatient clinical setting, preferably with exposure to integrative/functional medicine
- Ability to obtain Iowa Licensure
- Current training or interest in developing an integrative specialty focus
- Experience/exposure to hormone management
- Comfort with developing and delivering presentations for patient education
- Knowledge with using various social media channels and willingness to generate relevant content
Benefits: to be discussed
Continuing medical education
We are a small private practice and do not offer the benefits a large hospital organization does. Other benefits will be discussed in an interview.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and curriculum vitae along with your anticipated availability to email@example.com